IT Product Manager (AWS, Azure, Agile)
A leading business in the local government space are looking to hire IT Product Manager (AWS, Azure, Agile). You will represent the 'voice of the customer' by maintaining and prioritising a product backlog to ensure the team is working on stories that maximise business value and deliver necessary fixes and functionality to all customers. The IT Product Manager (AWS, Azure, Agile) understands and defines the customer experience and journey and manages the development of technology. The IT Product Manager (AWS, Azure, Agile) is responsible for leading a product teams' execution and delivery of hardware/software releases within a well-defined software development life cycle process. The IT Product Manager (AWS, Azure, Agile) understands and coordinactes feature backlog for all product changes, updates and their dependencies on each other. You will also lead the translation of software features into technical requirements and define software release plans and scope with the Business Partner and Enterprise Architecture teams.
Responsibilities for the IT Product Manager (AWS, Azure, Agile)
- Collaborate with the Business Partner and business stakeholders to set the product vision and strategy, and to translate business requirements into user stories for the development teams to implement.
- Deliver best practice development such as sprint planning, ensuring user stories and requirements are developer ready.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritised backlog of user stories for implementation, ensuring that the work focuses on maximum value for customers.
- Work with project managers and technical leads to determine scope and priorities for product development cycles.
- Work with development teams to ensure that they understand the vision for the product.
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for product features so that they are clearly understood by the development teams.
- Provide input to the product architecture, aligning with the Enterprise Architecture team on standards relating to platforms, cyber security and strategic vendors
- Collaborate with other IT product managers to drive continuous improvement of the business' development and deployment tools and methodologies
Requirements for the IT Product Manager (AWS, Azure, Agile)
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-end customer experience integration and dependencies
- Knowledge of enterprise and application design patterns
- Experience with IaaS, PaaS and Cloud Services such as AWS, Azure
- Understanding of architecture governance, design authority processes and overall solution design management processes
- Experience of working in an Agile development environment
- Experience in managing development projects
- Experience with user interface and customer experience design
- Experience of managing contractors and third party providers