Solutions Architect (Cloud, Agile, Transformation)
A leading global education business is looking to hire a talented Solutions Architect (Cloud, Agile, Transformation) to join a growing team in London. The Solutions Architect (Cloud, Agile, Transformation) will help facilitate digital growth and provide solid foundations for strong, seamless & consistent experiences. Furthermore, the Solutions Architect (Cloud, Agile, Transformation) will provide architectural thought leadership for our enterprise-grade solutions and possess deep technical skills in software architecture, data architecture, software deployment & Cloud computing.
Responsibilities for the Solutions Architect (Cloud, Agile, Transformation)
- Provide Architectural leadership across our project portfolio, ensuring all stakeholders understand the solution design and that technical decisions are effectively and clearly communicated both within IT and to Business stakeholders
- Work across the IT group to define key architecture design principles – using collaborative techniques to drive consensus, ensure common understanding and create alignment across technology teams
- Own the technical solution, with a keen focus on security, platforms, technical stacks and broad alignment with the overall technical strategy.
- Create and own a short-term and long-term strategy for solution enhancements and technical growth – with a keen focus on evolutionary architecture
- Draw upon your deep expertise in languages, patterns and practices to quickly resolve problems if the delivery becomes blocked
- Work with Quality Teams to ensure clear, modern strategies and approaches are in place, and that deliverables consistently meet quality expectations
Essential experience for the Solutions Architect (Cloud, Agile, Transformation):
- Substantial experience working in software delivery, in both Agile and Waterfall environments, with demonstrated experience in Architectural and Engineering leadership
- Demonstrated experience working across a broad spectrum of different technologies, platforms and approaches, with a clear understanding of modern architectural approaches and how best to apply these.
- Strong experience in defining architectural frameworks and approaches that centre around strong contracts and replaceable components, and scale from the service level to the enterprise level.
- Experience with large scale transformation programmes