Test Assurance Analyst (Testing, Assurance, Energy)
Our client is the the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. As a Test Assurance Analyst (Testing, Assurance, Energy) you will be working closely with the test assurance leads on system testing matters, on behalf of the world's most ambitious smart meter roll out which will see over 53 million smart meters installed across the UK by 2021. You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless.
Responsibilities of the Test Assurance Analyst (Testing, Assurance, Energy):
- Support the test assurance leads in working with the Service Providers on system testing matters
- Review how the detailed testing will be undertaken, evidenced and reported by the Service Provider
- Assure test completion through witnessing tests and inspecting test results
- Where required, will provide analytical support to other areas of the Test Assurance function
- Production of routine and ad-hoc reports and timely escalation of issues to the Test Assurance Services Manager and Test Leads
Experience required for the Test Assurance Analyst Role (Testing, Assurance, Energy):
- 3-5 years Test Assurance experience
- Ability to rapidly understand complex functionality and architectures
- Possesses a strong understanding of testing standards and processes and how these can be applied to a service provider
- Experience in witnessing tests and inspecting test results
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills, identifying any exceptions to agreed test approach, proposing alternative solutions and appropriate responses
- Demonstrates strong communications skills both written & verbal
To apply for the Test Assurance Analyst Role (Testing, Assurance, Energy) role please press the apply button.