Our client a leading Education Tech business are looking for an experienced Business Analyst / Product Owner (Education, Product, Transformation) to join their team on an initial remote basis.
The Business Analyst / Product Owner (Education, Product, Transformation) will be part of the Digital Product and UX function to delivering capabilities that set the foundations for strong, seamless and consistent experiences for our staff, students and partners
A big part of the Business Analyst / Product Owner (Education, Product, Transformation) role will be to work across a range of different teams in the business – both commercial and within our colleges. The Business Analyst / Product Owner (Education, Product, Transformation) will bring deep analytical skills matched with strong customer empathy to create solutions that drive success for our students and partners. .
Responsibilities for the Business Analyst / Product Owner (Education, Product, Transformation)
- Apply your understanding of different business analysis and service design techniques to map, understand and evolve our customer journeys and business processes
- Facilitate workshops with our business and technology teams to explore the problem spaces and get to the heart of our customer wants and needs
- Ensure developed requirements adhere to the key principles and guidelines for Product Development within the organisation
- Work closely with both local and offshore teams to drive a common understanding of the requirements and backlogs you develop
- Identify new opportunities where technology can enable new capabilities or business process efficiencies that hadn’t previously be considered
Experience required for the Business Analyst / Product Owner (Education, Product, Transformation)
- Several years working as a Business Analyst in Technically focused environments
- Strong track record of delivering for projects that are primarily customer facing
- Have a clear ability to operate thoughtfully and analytically but recognise when there is a need for pragmatism and strong decision making
- Experience working with stakeholders across all levels of the business
- Demonstrated experience as a Product Owner as part of a delivery – including representing the needs of the customers and business, while owning and prioritising backlogs in line with business expectations
- Track record of delivering on both solutions for internal business teams and external customers - where ownership of a problem from inception to delivery is key to success